Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put these up for sale a while back and, while I got no immediate response, a couple forum members did get back to me. If you are one of them, please accept my apology as I simply had not been visiting this site. I will not make that mistake again.

This is a VStream Sport/Tour windscreen (product #N20122). The PO had it on my bike and I don't want it. Although I don't know when it was installed, I removed it at about 3.5k miles. This windscreen looks new and sells for $170. I will ship it to anywhere in the USA for $85.

The tail light and fender came off a '17 N1K with < 4k miles on the odometer. I will ship either one for $35 to anywhere in the USA.

Paypal only.

Attachments

·
Registered
11,671 Posts
The v stream shield he is selling/ giving away is awesome. I would buy it if I didnt already have one. These shields can be swapped in under 5 minutes, and this specific one is a great winter, cold weather piece.

·
Registered
45 Posts
You need to indicate what year bike the shield came off of. The newer shields (2017+) had four mounting holes instead of six on the earlier bikes.

Dave

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No worries. Yes, the wind screen came off a '17 N1K.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts