Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 48 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #21
馃槀馃槀馃槀 I love it.
I just checked my milk & I am now a little concerned of the quality rc. The Cow is not very realistic to me 馃槃馃憤

Registered
Geeze Sweaty, you're worried ;), at least you've got a cow on your milk container. All I've got is a (stylized) Kangaroo :unsure:

Registered
Should I get rid of it 馃槃
OMG, I think you've milked this oil discussion for all it's worth.

So put it in your Cowasaki and report back how it shifts. Be forwarned if the dealer finds it in there it probably will void your warranty.

Registered
Discussion Starter #25
OMG, I think you've milked this oil discussion for all it's worth.

So put it in your Cowasaki and report back how it shifts. Be forwarned if the dealer finds it in there it probably will void your warranty.

馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀馃槀 Very clever 馃憤

Cheese鈥檚, I didn鈥檛 think of that. I think it鈥檚 good to run things pasteurise a second time sometimes, rather than Skim over things, so we don鈥檛 end up with a Sour taste in our mouths.
馃槃

Registered
Sweaty, I'm not sure what to make of your milk. The Cows are only so/so and there are two of them. I prefer milk from one specific cow. I think. Plus, I think you are in America. Australian milk will pour the wrong direction if used in America, so I'm told.

I notice the oil doesnt say "energy conserving" on it. Over here, you would have a difficult time finding a 10/40 oil that doesnt say that on it. We have them, but I dont know of anything that would say "Motorcycle /Automotive approved" in such an upfront way. Especially true if you wanted a 10/40 oil.

Wal Mart is where it's at, here, for low cost oil. That's pretty much true for any brand or weight. Yesterday, mine had the automobile Mobil 1 synthetic, all weights, at 22.49. The high mile and long life were a dollar or two more for the 5 qt jugs. An auto supply place would be closer to 30.

Registered
Discussion Starter #29
Sweaty, I'm not sure what to make of your milk. The Cows are only so/so and there are two of them. I prefer milk from one specific cow. I think. Plus, I think you are in America. Australian milk will pour the wrong direction if used in America, so I'm told.

I notice the oil doesnt say "energy conserving" on it. Over here, you would have a difficult time finding a 10/40 oil that doesnt say that on it. We have them, but I dont know of anything that would say "Motorcycle /Automotive approved" in such an upfront way. Especially true if you wanted a 10/40 oil.

Wal Mart is where it's at, here, for low cost oil. That's pretty much true for any brand or weight. Yesterday, mine had the automobile Mobil 1 synthetic, all weights, at 22.49. The high mile and long life were a dollar or two more for the 5 qt jugs. An auto supply place would be closer to 30.
馃槃 Yes, and I鈥檓 worried they are both male Cows RC.

The automotive stores have the market over here. Supercheap auto is one of the largest retailers & is constantly having sales/promos etc, which has kept the market competitive. So between SCA & Repco you can pick up any type of oil you like at a reasonable price.

Registered
A Black 2019 N1K
馃槃 Yes, and I鈥檓 worried they are both male Cows RC.

The automotive stores have the market over here. Supercheap auto is one of the largest retailers & is constantly having sales/promos etc, which has kept the market competitive. So between SCA & Repco you can pick up any type of oil you like at a reasonable price.
No need to worry as I am reliably informed that there is no such thing as a "male cow".

You also forgot about Autobarn & AutoOne.

Registered
Discussion Starter #31
No need to worry as I am reliably informed that there is no such thing as a "male cow".

You also forgot about Autobarn & AutoOne.
Good news then, I can start drinking it again 馃槃

Just thought I would keep it simple with the top 2 big guns.

Registered
A Black 2019 N1K
Well, that is an interesting question. I don't know personally, but from what Google tells me is that if it tasted salty, bitter, bleach, chlorine, and/or copper then it probably was bulls "milk".

And don't even think about telling me where/how you got you bull's "milk".

Registered
humm... was a bit bleachy. Now it makes sense why that male-cow had a smile on its face.
someone oughta lable those things!

Registered
I remember my cousins doing the "artificial insemenation" and watching their arms disappear into places better left undiscovered. I think he called the area "The Croatia ". Odd that a country would name itself after that, but it's a free world, I suppose.

Australia should import some Male Cows so they could start their own herds.

Auto zone had Mobil 1 Racing 4t at 10.00 per qt....but it was buy 3, get one free. I might stock up.

Registered
That's a good oil, by anyone's standards, and a decent price. In my climate, I'm more concerned with the bike sitting. Its 96 degrees, f today. Tuesday night the temp is expected to drop to 34 degrees, so you never really know when the bike might stay parked for an extended time. Work can also cause this.

It's either difficult, or very easy. Until someone starts having oil related issues, what are we supposed to make a decision about? I know there have been a few broken 4th gears. Many of those were quickshifter equipped bikes. The early bikes clutch issue might count, but that wasnt solvable by changing oil brands.

21 - 40 of 48 Posts