Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
Dam RC push motomans buttons i want to see what he has got on you, this could be better than the trump and russian meddling with the elections.

Mark, you've seen the best he has to offer. .....He's always tried to present himself as an ecu expert...just about the Time you start to believe him, he will post some seriously stupid ****, like the boosterplug, and your left wondering "what the ****"?

Anyone who even looked at it's directions soon understands it likely does what it's supposed to do, but that action is not what any modern bike needs. Especially when you see power commander maps taking fuel away as often as they add fuel. Products like that appeal to the uninformed. Like the spark plug enhancers they sell at the State Fair...with the element if "magic" mixed in.

dam rc push motomans buttons i want to see what he has got on you, this could be better than the trump and russian meddling with the elections.
lol, lol, lol!!!!

On a sombre note, I think everyone is entitled to express an opinion on all things motorcycling without having a barrage of insults and mockery hurled in their direction. It is easy to mock and insult another...hell, I can do it as well as anybody else here. But, I choose not to. If the subject is motorcycling, I respect what the others have to say. I may not agree with somebody's opinion but I would likely just express mine (different opinion) without taking pot-shots at the other. We are here for the love of motorcycling and there is a lot to learn from what others have to say. Shutting people off or making a mockery of their opinion would eventually result in guys shying off from speaking up... this is a forum, and that is a place where we exchange views, respectfully.

For cheap thrills, there is always politics to turn to, as Mark alluded above... plenty fodder there :grin:

On a sombre note, I think everyone is entitled to express an opinion on all things motorcycling without having a barrage of insults and mockery hurled in their direction. It is easy to mock and insult another...hell, I can do it as well as anybody else here. But, I choose not to. If the subject is motorcycling, I respect what the others have to say. I may not agree with somebody's opinion but I would likely just express mine (different opinion) without taking pot-shots at the other. We are here for the love of motorcycling and there is a lot to learn from what others have to say. Shutting people off or making a mockery of their opinion would eventually result in guys shying off from speaking up... this is a forum, and that is a place where we exchange views, respectfully.
Well said Bikram.

Reactions: Avintage69
You are one of the guys I respect on this forum, John. You always give a considered opinion.

Thank you for the kind words.

My best regards to you and yours.

Bikram, you are correct. I've always had trouble letting dipshits off the hook, and that is a fault I have. In the future, I'll try to do better.

Seriously, the dipshits never realize they are "dipshits", so it never accomplishes much, anyway. I think that quote is from the Bible. Not like I ever read it, but I did see the movie, and I hear it was pretty accurate...

Also, when you type something, on a page, it has only one level......either 100% happy, and charming, or 100% pissed off.

I don't think this argument fits at either end of the spectrum. If we were to meet, I can pretty much guarantee there would be a handshake, and laughing as oposed to any fists flying,

Plus, I've had really good luck, later on, with anyone I've ever had an argument with.somehow we always end up as friends, later on.

Dam RC push motomans buttons i want to see what he has got on you
I don't have any buttons...RC is the one with the buttons! Obviously pretty easy to get him upset... :smile_big:

I will never betray a PM. Because of course no one would ever send me one again...

Let's just say that RC is a 2-faced little *****.

Let's get something straight, Feral... I have neither the time nor the interest in pursuing this stupidity....

RC previously agreed to let this go, but later when he thought I wasn't around, he decided to call me names and get all butt-hurt again...

I've been on lots of motorcycle message boards, and I'm not usually called names for presenting a new approach.

So let me state publicly, my desire end this nonsense permanently. I have already asked RC not to post on my Threads but he refused.

I will never make any unprovoked attacks on anyone here. But you can but things will get messy if somebody decides they want to play nasty. And apparently this board is not as well monitored as I would have thought.

So I really hope this is the permanent end to any B.S. and everyone can go back to their nice polite discussions about the N1K.

Personally, my 2017 N1K is running fine, no problems, no issues, I can only see myself lurking around occasionally to see if anything interesting pops up.

Any further provocation will not come from me.

Yours Truly,

Motoman.

Motoman, I did not mean to direct that, to you. That's more jerking around , not to be taken seriously.

I should have been more clear about that.

Yeah, Let's get something else straight motoman.

If it bothers you so much that someone had the audacity to comment on your online behavior (because you did have "the time" and "the interest in pursuing this stupidity"), then you might want to take a few minutes and think about what you've written before clicking the "Submit Reply" Button. If you can't keep from posting something when your either angry or drunk, that's not my problem (nor anyone else's), it's yours. If you have no problem posting your opinion, I assure you neither do I.

Let me be further clear about something else motoman. You sir, are no innocent in this. You contributed to the situation, as well as RC did. Neither one of you is the victim here; your both at fault. It doesn't matter to me who started or perpetuated it, you both chose to respond and try to one-up each other. My above post was a satirical attempt to draw attention to the fact that this thread had devolved into nothing but a childish pissing contest. If that offended you, too bad. I would advise you to get over yourself, as the post wasn't just directed at you.

My above post was a satirical attempt to draw attention to the fact that this thread had devolved into nothing but a childish pissing contest. If that offended you, too bad.
Your post didn't offend me at all FR. It just sounded like you were ready to settle in to watch the fun, which isn't going happen.

BTW, your meme should spelled 'Yourselves', so let's try to keep things classy around here, OK? :smile_big:

41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.