Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

81 - 99 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Was Halle there? Wearing this? :grin:
Thats a good play on words, you would understand if you read it in the local lingo, it translates to Village Berry ....

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
I don;t see any boobies. Though I'm sure I can find it in my heart to bang her just the same. I"m very warm and caring :grin:
By the way, she doesn't count unless there's a bar/cafe in India named after her!!

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
I can see this thread quickly becoming a girls on bikes thread... well, in for a penny in for a pound:

very responsible to wear gloves in these times...

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
There was a heavy set African american lady doing a comedy set, on showtime. She cracked me up ....

Her words, from an AFRICAN AMERICAN LADY... She said, " We had better band together, as Americans. If another county takes us over, we are all going to be Nigg**s, and most of you dont have any experience at that."

·
Registered
4,079 Posts
There was a heavy set African american lady doing a comedy set, on showtime. She cracked me up ....

Her words, from an AFRICAN AMERICAN LADY... She said, " We had better band together, as Americans. If another county takes us over, we are all going to be Nigg**s, and most of you dont have any experience at that."
If you don't have a pic of her naked or sitting on a bike, or sitting on a bike naked, she doesn't count :grin:

·
Registered
49 Posts
A couple weeks ago I was going through some old pictures and stumbled across these photos of my last trip to Mexico. As much as I enjoy travelling to Canada, I like travelling to Mexico just as much. These are just a few of the pics I took on this trip in 2013. I spent a few days down there and not all of these pictures were taken on the same day.

Pic #1: Somewhere in southern Nuevo Leon. I made it a point to see as much of the countryside as possible.

Pic #2: On may way to San Luis Potosi.

Pic #3: I stumbled across this landmark completely by chance. If I remember correctly, it was taken in deep south Coahuila on some country road not far from where the states of Coahuila, Nuevo Leon, Zacatecas, and San Luis Potosi all meet.

Pic #4: I like skylines and, wherever I travel to, I try to take a picture of the local skyline. In Monterrey, I struggled to find a spot to take a good picture of the skyline but here's one from a bridge I was on. I remember an awesome Maserati drove by me while I was on the bridge.

Pic #5: I did NOT take this picture (I found it online). Anyhow, here's a much better view of the Monterrey skyline.

Attachments

·
Registered
225 Posts
Took her for a quick jaunt down to the Bluegill Grill on Tim's Ford lake today in Tullahoma, Tn. Got back home and after letting her cool down a little gave her a much needed bath and cleaned/lubed the chain.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Last week was good.
Tuesday: Backroads up through Maple Falls to the Canadian border & back. 212 miles.
Wednesday: East over Stevens Pass to the 59er Diner & back. 198 miles.
Thursday: Tried to go over hwy 20 but the still closed. Did backroads & looped around. 202 miles.
Friday: Just a little loop I call my Eagle run because it runs past some Eagles' nests. 64 miles.
Saturday: North along coast to border & favorite backroads around to home. 214 miles.
C-19 has them not clearing passes like they normally would. The '18 is finally broken in!

·
Premium Member
3,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #98

·
Registered
54 Posts
I was planning on Tennessee, N Carolina, and Georgia, but they changed the forecast to lots of rain. I guess it’s Missouri and Arkansas instead, although I was thinking S Dakota and Montana

81 - 99 of 99 Posts