Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
I've been using an HJC Rpha 70 carbon reple for about 6 months now. Great helmet with a snug but comfortable fit. Changing visors is really easy and the narrow streamlined shape of the helmet makes is very stable while riding. Weighs less than the Shoei GT Air I had before.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'm also very happy with my Cardo. When my Neotec bit the dust in an accident I had to search long and hard to find a NOS Neotec in my size. Fortunately I did and it was much easier to fit the Cardo to it rather than the Neo2. Not sure what I'll do next time because I like my Neotec too. You'd think they'd at least make a non-comm helmet without the Sena mount bolted/cast right into the shell.

You'll have to post a how-to on how you mated a Cardo to the N2 shell. It looked to me like the Sena mount was right where I wanted to mount the Cardo.
I've installed a whole bunch of non-Sena SRL2 intercoms to Neotec 2 helmets at work. It's never been a problem, but the module mouting plate has to be glued on. And those glue-plates are always included in an intercom kit.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts