Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

V&H Urban Brawlers Question

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  Madmark73 
#1 ·
Hey all!

Had a quick question about the V&H Urban Brawlers. Anyone that has them, or has seen them, able to tell me if they are just straight dual pipes? Is there any baffling, etc inside them?

Thanks!

#2 ·
I have a set on my bike, if you don’t have headers you want need any baffling as the cat and bread box keep it muffled some, it is just straight pipes and you can add baffling but it’s much better with it out. After riding a few I wished mine was a little louder, toying with the idea of adding headers. I actually bought the silencers for mine and I didn’t keep them in long.

#4 ·
Yep they quit production of them

#5 ·
Thanks. I'm looking into reproducing a set for my bike. I like their look the best but can't find any at a reasonable price, at least that I'm willing to pay! My dad has a shop and with plenty of exhaust tube and a pipe bender, maybe I can come up with a set of my own!

#7 ·
They are just straight pipes. They do not make them any longer. They did have baffles but they did not make all that much difference. The pipes without the breadbox are SUPER loud. I went back to using them with the cat as a result. They sounds and look awesome.

Reactions: Madmark73 and OCL
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.