Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2018 husky 701....2020 1000sx....2021 zx10r
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello my fellow sx riders, I talked to ECU flash company the other day not gonna post any names on here. But I'm sure you can guess who. to Make a long story short I sent ECU in Tuesday USPS said it will be there Thursday. They are going to write a flash for the sx 20 and up so everyone will be able to enjoy the full potential of these machines. Also get the fuel/air in order on Dyno. I'll keep everyone up dated. Hope this is good news for most:cool:

·
Registered
519 Posts
We can get Woolich Tunes now for the 2020 - 2022 models.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hello my fellow sx riders, I talked to ECU flash company the other day not gonna post any names on here. But I'm sure you can guess who. to Make a long story short I sent ECU in Tuesday USPS said it will be there Thursday. They are going to write a flash for the sx 20 and up so everyone will be able to enjoy the full potential of these machines. Also get the fuel/air in order on Dyno. I'll keep everyone up dated. Hope this is good news for most:cool:
Please update as soon as this is confirmed. I will be sending in my ECU as soon as this is official for my 2021.

·
Premium Member
15,203 Posts
I had a hell of a time posting multiple pics...go figure...but I never could be sure which one would appear first. I think that happened here, like JB said.

·
Premium Member
15,203 Posts
Notice that it's a Factory Pro Dyno. Their dynos are probably better than the more common Dynojet Dynos we see, but because of the difference you can't do a comparison on the specific numbers.

The gain looks legit . That's about what every other Ninja 1000 would do with a decent exhaust going back to 2011.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Notice that it's a Factory Pro Dyno. Their dynos are probably better than the more common Dynojet Dynos we see, but because of the difference you can't do a comparison on the specific numbers.

The gain looks legit . That's about what every other Ninja 1000 would do with a decent exhaust going back to 2011.
That's crazy! That's nearly 160 crank. Still need to know if he has full exhaust or just the akrapovic. Is Woolwich confirmed as the tuner?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts