Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings all, been looking at the urban brawlers for my 2016 (polish or matte, polished preferred) but am having trouble finding any in stock. I've search the threads but they mostly talk about exhaust comparison. I'm looking for information on who or where these can be purchased.

Thanks

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Google mechanic surplus, they have one set of stainless left $204.00, another set showed up on wall mart site.

·
Premium Member
3,555 Posts
Think I saw a used polished pair on Ebay yesterday. Look under z1000sx.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Thanks Mark59, checked them out but the part number is for the ZX-6R. Sent them a e-mail to see if they have others.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Thanks Avintage69, saw those they have some cosmetic damages with the cost being almost the same as getting a new set

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Good luck, they are great exhaust, to bad they are phasing them out

·
Registered
15 Posts
I had troubles finding the Urban Brawlers stock up here in Canada, they semmed to be discontinued.
I settled for the M4 slip on. Didn't liked the big emblem so I drilled it out and popped in some black rivet.
Pretty pleased with the look and the sound!

Attachments

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
Looks good, they sound good also, I can’t figure out why they discontinued the brawlers they seemed to be popular at a great price range.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
Mark, like you say, that system was popular. I feel like 1/2 the ninja 1000's had the brawlers. Good price, good looks , so why not.

Could it be a legal thing? Pretty tough for the EPA to go after you if you are in Solvania, or Italy. Very easy if you are down the street, in Whittier California.

·
Registered
5,723 Posts
I don’t know RC they made the straight pipes for the Harley also, maybe they are having to come into compliance, looks like by adding an approved removable spark arrestor would get them close.

·
Registered
10,949 Posts
The brawler, for the zx6, is also gone. The slip on for the c14 is still available, so it's not like they discontinue based on age. If I get back there, again, I'll walk in and ask why.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Some one just decided they were at the end of there run, which is kindah stupid as there are still many of these bikes being sold with the same stock set up which arguable is not for everyone and they are popular internationally as well, Euro, Aus. ,,.

To bad, still the single most commented on aspect with my bike has been the Urban Brawler mod, a fairly unique look that has always garnered attention,,. There's a Euro version thats similar but three x's the money and doesn't look as good either,,. The E.B.'s really nailed the angles for this bike!!

·
Registered
234 Posts
I was sad to see them stop being made. I absolutely love the look and sound. It is something people complement on during my travels.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Boo been trying to find these - gone everywhere...

Old thread but came across it in my quest for brawlers

Been resorting to messaging ppl selling their bikes with these on them if they’d part with them prior to selling

If anyone has a pair - message me I’ll buy em from you lol

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Always thought that this OD set up looked pretty bad assed, cant remember the price,,,!!

You cant beat Urban Brawlers for look and bang for the buck!!

Attachments

·
Registered
234 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts