Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
2021 Black N1K.
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Took the week off to go away with the wife for a few days (mon-thurs) & now it鈥檚 my time for a quick overnight trip by myself on a cool, but perfect day, just before winter starts kicking in 馃憤馃嵒

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 1000 SX
My guess is the Grampions

Premium Member
2021 Ninja 1000 SX

Premium Member
Dont mess with people. It's pretty obvious that you guys are in Price, Utah. Exactly like your spot, only there are very few Kangaroos and you almost never see Puff Adders.

Registered
2021 Black N1K.
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It鈥檚 the Capertee valley (on Glen Davis rd) 2nd largest Canyon in the world I believe, and what a stunning ride along Glen Davis rd. I have been past this rd so many times on the way to the Sofala/ Bylong valley/Mudgee area. So I decided to take a detour this time, just to the T junction at Glen Alice rd & return back (see pic) all sealed on this section, but not sure how far along Glen Alice rd is sealed ?
There are old ruins of the Glen Davies shale oil works plant out there somewhere, which they do tours of every Sat, so I might check them out with the wife next time 馃憤

Registered
2021 Black N1K.
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I knew it couldnt be the largest canyon in the world. I dated a girl, for a short time.....

馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ馃憤
There was a underground coal mine in the Capertee valley which is not operating any more. So it is definitely a coal area & a company has just been denied opening a mine, just up the road in the Bylong valley.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts