Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
welcome to the forum. what bikes do you and your wife have at the moment?
how soon would you guys get a Ninja 1000?
Sorry it has taken so long to answer your question.

We both have Honda ST1300s, I have a BMW 800GS and a Suzuki DRZ400,
Lynne has a Kawasaki Versys and a Yamaha WR250R.

Timing on the Ninja 1000, not sure, my wife says I have to get rid of one of the bikes as I don't really need four and I having a little difficulty letting go of the BMW. I may wait until I find a good used one. I did sit on a 2012 Ninja yesterday at the dealer and rode a friends about two weeks ago so you never know. Maybe my wife will let her guard down and I can just slip one in the garage unnoticed. What does need have to do with it anyway? :D

·
Registered
120 Posts
Sorry it has taken so long to answer your question.

We both have Honda ST1300s, I have a BMW 800GS and a Suzuki DRZ400,
Lynne has a Kawasaki Versys and a Yamaha WR250R.

Timing on the Ninja 1000, not sure, my wife says I have to get rid of one of the bikes as I don't really need four and I having a little difficulty letting go of the BMW. I may wait until I find a good used one. I did sit on a 2012 Ninja yesterday at the dealer and rode a friends about two weeks ago so you never know. Maybe my wife will let her guard down and I can just slip one in the garage unnoticed. What does need have to do with it anyway? :D
tell her its for sharing ;) the GS is a fine piece of machinery, if it was a boxer i'd say dont you dare :D...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.