Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone installed this kit on their 2014 or 2015 N1K? I know the spools don't fit, because they are 10mm, but how about the rest of the kit? I installed the front axle slider yesterday, but I did not want to take the fairings off until I was sure these fit. Kit is for '11-'14. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,
Adam

Attachments

·
Registered
162 Posts
subscribed.... I've been looking at this same kit.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Fairing removal

I'm a little worried with the fairing removal, so I wanted to know that this kit works before venturing down that path. I wish the T-Rex website had install videos. I'm not sure that the 11-14 bikes have the same fairing design as the 15 N1K.

Adam

·
Registered
148 Posts
FYI You will not need to totally remove the Farings to inastall. Removal of the main bolts will actually give you enough room to work. If going this route, Place a rag in the area the wrench till turn.
If the MM of the bolts are an issue, a hardware store should have bolts to do the job. Good luck

·
Registered
198 Posts
I installed it. Very easy. I installed with my fairings off because I was installing some power wires up front and some LED lights in my fairings for driving at night. I will say they make a nice kit. Was very easy to do.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts