passenger= 140 lbs

the final setup is

front preload= 5.5 turn in
front rebound= full in ( 0 turn out _
front compressiom = 2.5 turn out

rear preload= full in ( 40 click in )
rear rebound= .75 turn out

for you, this setting sound good ???

the guy explain when i drive without passenger, i dont touch adjustement.... only back rear preload 10 click ( 30 click in total )

I ask this because when the guy adjust my suspension.... is after 4-5 beer bottle lol
i ride the bike with my wife ( 400 miles )
it's better confortable for her, very more turn in and more confortable on rough road.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi, thanks for sharing, these numbers are also perfect for me. I commute to work with the wife and my son always ask for a ride to work.

Merci.

·
Registered
22 Posts
By "click in" do you mean turn to the right if looking at the bike from the back facing foward?

·
Registered
6 Posts
5.5 turns in on front preload seems low. I'm at 5 turns in just to get the sag at 35mm with me in full gear (68kg total).
Front rebound at max doesn't surprise me. I think rebound (0.75 for me) is underdamped and compression a bit overdamped (I'm at 2.5 too)

You've got rear preload set at the max setting? Also no surprise. The manual has 8 clicks as standard. For me, that's a sag of 45mm. So I ended up at 14. 30 if my girlfriend is on the back.

@Zxmarv Turn the big knob clockwise to make it harder. Counter clockwise to make it softer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts