Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

121 - 126 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter · #121 ·
Seeing the recent stories about Indian's new Challenger bagger got me thinking about a custom bagger built with an H2SX motor. Keep it long, low, and geometrically stable in vicious winds...race "numbers" not needed or desired. Frame-mounted streamliner fairing and capacious hard cases. Don't festoon it with chrome or Wurlitzer flash, keep it clean and understated. Use it for blasting across vast expanses of the American flatlands. Heck, paint it Kawasaki green!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Seeing the recent stories about Indian's new Challenger bagger got me thinking about a custom bagger built with an H2SX motor. Keep it long, low, and geometrically stable in vicious winds...race "numbers" not needed or desired. Frame-mounted streamliner fairing and capacious hard cases. Don't festoon it with chrome or Wurlitzer flash, keep it clean and understated. Use it for blasting across vast expanses of the American flatlands. Heck, paint it Kawasaki green!
Not quite what your looking for but here's an r6 cruiser from Kris Krome. Not my style but I guess some may like it.

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Yeah it's pretty bad.

·
Registered
601 Posts
The problem with that Kris Krome R6 Cruiser is the headlight and chrome handlebar that looks like it belongs on a Schwinn Beach cruiser. Replace the hideous headlight with a black, compact light, lower those handlebars a bit and make it black, and you got yourself a great handling Bobber that will probably outrun ANY Bobber out there. That's if that rear end isn't a hard tail and that rear fender actually moves with a functioning rear suspension.

121 - 126 of 126 Posts