Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
2nd time poster here. I'm currently selling my 2019 N1k full touring pack + more, details below. 10,700 with hard bags, 10,000 without. Would prefer to give this deal to someone here as dealerships undercut this bike a ton. Only selling because I bought a Road Glide for touring and I want a naked bike next (also, the wife prefers the Harley for longer rides...)

I am North Dallas TX, Title is clear and in hand. Shoot me a message if interested. I don't know all the rules of the fourm just yet, so I won't drop my contact information publicly.

I can provide more pictures if interested, the bike is basically like new... nothing hidden here!

Mod list and cost associated:
-black widow full race exhaust ($800)
-Kawasaki touring pack ($1600) includes:
-ninja gel seat front and rear
-Kawasaki frame sliders
-28 liter hard saddlebag set
-color panel kit/trim set/one key system for saddlebags
-DC power outlet for quick connections
-crankcase protector
-RAM stem fork mount
-Added a USB conversion for quick phone charging (can be used for a trickle charger)
-Reflective red rim vinyl, (pops out super bright at night!)

Bike has wheelie control/power modes (1/2/3) to keep you on the ground or minimize the power output if it’s wet/slippery conditions

I changed the oil and filters at 500, 1500, and 3,000 mi.
Replaced rear tire with a Dunlop roadsmart 3, 190 (raised the rear a bit/turn capability)

Attachments

·
Registered
237 Posts
how many miles are on it?

thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sorry, I can't believe I missed that add! there is roughly 3500 mi on it (will change slightly as I drive it every now and then!)

·
Registered
254 Posts
Are you willing to sell certain parts separately if you have the originals?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only thing i'm currently willing to break out is the OEM black matching saddlebags which are in like new condition.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Planning to trade the bike in this week, if someone wants to get a great deal on a '19 I'll sell the bike without saddlebags for 9,000 with saddlebags 9,700

Let me know ASAP if so!

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts