Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this bike new in Nov. 2014. It currently has about 22,100 miles on it and it is now just sitting in my garage. I've done a lot of stuff to make this bike mine but nothing has been done to the engine. It runs perfectly. The clutch, brakes and tires have all been replaced within the last 12 months. The tires probably have about 500 miles on them. The seat is now OE and the luggage has been moved to the new bike so you won't get luggage with it.

Asking price here is $6000. I posted it for a different price on cycletrader and facebook.

I posted a bunch of pics and details about the stuff I've done to the bike on my web page here.

What you get with the bike:
I have some silver Ninja stickers that I was going to have professionally installed over the green ones on the tank. Those will come with the bike too.
A modified driver's seat that I got a few years ago but never used
A Motodynamic tail light and fender eliminator kit that came installed on my new(er) 2018. It was installed on the 2018 so it's all back in the original box.
2 different windscreens (a taller National Cycle VStream and another smoked screen)
All of the original fairing parts

This is what the bike looks like now. I did remove the camera holder on the windscreen after this pic was taken.

·
Premium Member
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Price drop to $6000. I'd be interested to hear comments from everyone about this bike. Would it help to put the original fairings back on? Is my price too high considering the mileage I've put on it?

·
Premium Member
12,455 Posts
Aftermarket plastic, or any plastic change looks like a crash. I know you didnt, but that's what it looks like. Especially with the green tank decals. I think I would switch those back to stock.

·
Registered
2014 N1K
25 Posts
I think its a fair price, when I looked around on Cycle Trader and found a few around $6500 with luggage, but not a lot. Mileage was about what you have. $6000 seems like a good price. I just paid that for a very well maintained 2014 (with luggage and some extras).

-Oliver

1 - 7 of 7 Posts