Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need to sell my excellent Triumph 1050 Sprint GT ABS so I can get the 1000 red n black 1000
Please see Triumph listing on Cycle Trader for all details and great pics.
located in Mid Florida, only 7900 miles with many new upgrades mods etc.

If anyone comes up with a great deal on a*** red n black '16 Z1000SX ***please get with me...maybe I can swing a good one before the GT sells...

·
Registered
2019 Black 1K
24 Posts
need to sell my excellent Triumph 1050 Sprint GT ABS so I can get the 1000 red n black 1000
Please see Triumph listing on Cycle Trader for all details and great pics.
located in Mid Florida, only 7900 miles with many new upgrades mods etc.

If anyone comes up with a great deal on a*** red n black '16 Z1000SX ***please get with me...maybe I can swing a good one before the GT sells...
Did you check Craiglist, there is a 2019 BLCK in Miami.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Did you check Craiglist, there is a 2019 BLCK in Miami.
yep, need RED and black, not black...'19s are too rich $ for me
'17 would be newest to keep cost down
perfect unit would be red n black '16...the dealer near me with one gave me a horrible # for trade/ cant do that.....
Anyone with a '14-'17 abs unit at a fair price please get with me...no black, only red n black or green please...
may go for the green 1 near me...

·
Registered
13,947 Posts
Feel free to put up a pic of your Sprint. We all like motorcycles, here. That 16 is a good bike. It has the upgraded slipper clutch, but it's old enough to where you can get Ivan's ecu reflash. During Covid times, you are going to get it, anyway.

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
That Sprint must be at least 10 years old. How the heck did you only put 7900 miles on it? Sure you need a bike? 😀

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Heres a coupla a pics....I bought from the original owner 6-7 months ago....it only had...6200 miles on it....it was about bone stock when I got it...
I've found a '16 N1K i think....happy new year!!!
Wheel Tire Vehicle Fuel tank Plant
Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting Motor vehicle

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
due what's your game? You think you're going to get someone to trade their NInja for your bike? Good luck.
No one cares bro. Sell your bike on a triumph forum.

·
Registered
13,947 Posts
Rock, the pics are my fault. I asked for them. I agree that we probably don't have a ton of Sprint buyers here.

Looking at the Sprint, I'm not sure I would trade it for a Ninja . If electronics are a priority, Ivan understand a trade. Otherwise, I think the Sprint might be a better bike.

·
Registered
5,731 Posts
As you know RC, I had a sprint for about 3 years. It's old enough (discontinued 10 years ago) that you won't easily get parts for it. The bike is done.

·
Registered
13,947 Posts
That would be a problem. Not such an issue on a Japanese bike where they made 100,000 of them.

That really sucks because you could take the Sprint and test it with a 2021 ninja 1000, and the new Suzuki. Im not saying it would win, but it wouldn't lose.

·
Registered
66 Posts
yep, need RED and black, not black...'19s are too rich $ for me
'17 would be newest to keep cost down
perfect unit would be red n black '16...the dealer near me with one gave me a horrible # for trade/ cant do that.....
Anyone with a '14-'17 abs unit at a fair price please get with me...no black, only red n black or green please...
may go for the green 1 near me...
i have my green 15 for sale for $8100 with 4800 miles on it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts