Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
can someone help me,I have a question
Will it fit with rim from different Kawasaki Ninja ( mean the year or Z kawasaki ) to model Ninja SX 1000 2021 Please let me know

·
Registered
158 Posts
Hi
can someone help me,I have a question
Will it fit with rim from different Kawasaki Ninja ( mean the year or Z kawasaki ) to model Ninja SX 1000 2021 Please let me know
I'm sorry what are you asking?
1) Can you use a WHEEL from a different year bike on your 2021
2) Can you fit the Z series wheels to your 2021 Ninja SX
3) Can you use a tyre from different bike?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I looked up wheel part numbers, when I was contemplating getting an extra set of rims for the track and the actual wheel part number hasn't changed from 2020 back to at least 2015. Maybe later, but I stopped checking.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I looked up wheel part numbers, when I was contemplating getting an extra set of rims for the track and the actual wheel part number hasn't changed from 2020 back to at least 2015. Maybe later, but I stopped checking.
Ok thanks

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Two part numbers in Partzilla for N1K's. I didn't check other bikes 11-13 one wheel, 14-20 another wheel. I'm not sure what the difference is.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Two part numbers in Partzilla for N1K's. I didn't check other bikes 11-13 one wheel, 14-20 another wheel. I'm not sure what the difference is.
You have to look further though... I have a 2012, but have 2015 and 2016 parts on mine that have a different part number than the original part. I have a 2015 undertail that has a different part number because the internal molding routes the ECU wires differently but makes no difference to fitment. I also have a 2016 subframe - it has extra mounting holes for the new style grab handles, but the old handles still fit. So you have to check things like the axle, bearings, and spacers to see if they are the same. If all the other components are identical, then the wheel is just a revision but would be backwards compatible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts