Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Ok i have the mini spools because the ones that came with my t-rex frame slider kit were 10mm i went and bought 8mm and fit great i have the bike master aluminum stands and the l shape brackets did not fit on the bike because of the brake interfiring. But with the spools there was no problem i'll post pics later today or tommorow

·
Registered
50 Posts
I think that from 2011 to 2013 they all used 10mm at least that's how it is with the z1000 that's why when I bought my n1k I was assuming that the whole kit was going to fit but for 2014 they changed them to 8mm

·
Registered
50 Posts
hahaha I think that the 2014 is absolutely beautifully I picked mine up a bout 3 weeks ago and was forced to put it in my shop till yesterday 0when I was able to take it out for it first ride and I absolutely fell in love with it on the first mile hope you get as much out of your bike as I'm getting out of mine have fun and enjoy. By order of the KING hahahahaha

·
Registered
50 Posts
I understand but unfortunately I can't tell the size of that spool and it all depends also if you have the stock exhaust but like some one else said if they are too big you can always remove them before you go on a ride.

·
Registered
50 Posts
I was looking at the spools that came with my T-Rex kit and I noticed that the spool brought a pretty substantial spacer I'm wondering that if the spacer is removed if that will eliminate the spools hitting the exhaust unfortunately I cant check because my 2012 z1000 does not have the stock exhaust

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.