Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Black Ninja 1000
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello
I am looking for a rear fender eliminator for my 2018 Ninja 1000 that would allow the installation of the Kawasaki OEM sidecases. Any suggestions? Thanks.

·
Registered
2016 Ninja
114 Posts
Hello
I am looking for a rear fender eliminator for my 2018 Ninja 1000 that would allow the installation of the Kawasaki OEM sidecases. Any suggestions? Thanks.
Saw the stupid little tail reflector off right behind the plate holder. Boom, saved $150.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I am not an expert by any means, but it will depend on whether you retain the stock turn signals and where they end up with the fender eliminator in place. I believe there is a statement on the Yoshimura web site about whether you can mount the side cases with their eliminator.. I don't think the Motodynamic eliminator with the stock turn signals will allow the side cases, but I think you can use some small aftermarket ones that will allow the side cases. Or, you can eliminate the turn signals with the Motodynamic combo light that has the stop light and signals in the tail light unit.

Remember that this is my opinion.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That is true about the turn signals. If they clear the bags, it should say on their website. I remember looking at this. The RG ones clear, and I believe there are only a couple others. Most do not.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts