Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all just fitted puig clutch and brake levers to my 2021 kawasaki ninja 1000sx, when I took the bike out to test the new levers I couldn't engage cruise control, if I put a small piece of paper, plastic rubber etc between the switch that operates the CC and the metal part of the lever the CC works fine was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue
Thanks Dell

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi all just fitted puig clutch and brake levers to my 2021 kawasaki ninja 1000sx, when I took the bike out to test the new levers I couldn't engage cruise control, if I put a small piece of paper, plastic rubber etc between the switch that operates the CC and the metal part of the lever the CC works fine was wondering if anyone else has experienced this issue
Thanks Dell
I was told that no one had levers that would work on the 20+ bikes yet because of the electronics?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, CC will work when with puig clutch lever if You adjust clutch position sensor little bit. This sensor is checking lever in two positions. In OEM lever metal bumper which is pressing on sensor is litle bit wider then the puig one. There is a cross screw under control panel to adjast the sensor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts