Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I recently purchased a 2012 Ninja 1000. I have worked for a Kawasaki dealer for 6 years now and when this bike rolled in I had to have it, like new with only 1300 miles. The previous owner installed a Brocks alien head full system and a power commander v. The pipe is a little loud for my liking, I guess I'm just getting old :). I have had a couple other kawasaki's over the years, I sadly had to sell my ZRX1100 to afford this one, but it was well worth it. As I am sure ya'll know it blows my old ZRX away. I have ridden a ton of bikes but I can't think of any other bike I would rather have simply for the comfort, speed, and look of this bike.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello, I recently purchased a 2012 Ninja 1000. I have worked for a Kawasaki dealer for 6 years now and when this bike rolled in I had to have it, like new with only 1300 miles. The previous owner installed a Brocks alien head full system and a power commander v. The pipe is a little loud for my liking, I guess I'm just getting old :). I have had a couple other kawasaki's over the years, I sadly had to sell my ZRX1100 to afford this one, but it was well worth it. As I am sure ya'll know it blows my old ZRX away. I have ridden a ton of bikes but I can't think of any other bike I would rather have simply for the comfort, speed, and look of this bike.
There are lots of options for pipes thankfully. You should be able to find something that suits you. I like folks to know I am next to them, but not wake up the napping cop in the next county. Stock is just way too quiet. Welcome to the group!

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome tlstaggs... I can't think of any other bike I'd like to own either. In fact, I'm on my third one. I put about 15k on my '12... wrecked it, bought another '12 and put close to 50k on that one, then traded it in for my current '14.

It's the perfect bike for my weekly local rides in the twisties and two or three tours a year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts