Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my '17 N1K a few days ago and I'd like to ditch the huge stock fender and, like most of you, would like to get an eliminator kit.

Notice my emphasis on the word eliminator as I don't want a fender minimizer.

The Yoshi and Puigs look like minimizers and so those are out. As of right now, the only eliminators I've seen are from MotoDynamic and Competition Werkes. Along with the eliminator, I'd like to get some sleek-looking LED turn signals.

If you've got an eliminator kit on your '17+ N1K, I'd appreciate seeing some pics and reading your commentary. And before we go any further, I'm aware that a minimizer allows use of side cases while an eliminator doesn't. I'm OK with this.

I'd also like to get everyone's input on sleek, quality LED turn signals to go with the fender eliminator kit.

Thanks!

·
Registered
10,519 Posts
If you want amazing led turn signals, Rizoma ...the real ones. They are so bright, they are probably dangerous, but I loved mine. I wish I had kept them but I sold them on my old bike.

50.00 to 90.00, each, but they really are worth it. I'm sure the other led signals are fine, but my rizoma were bright enough to put on an airplane.

·
Registered
2019 Ninja 1000
123 Posts
I can't recommend the Custom LED Blaster X enough. You can make it an integrated tail turn light and just use that or make it work with the turn signals. Really bright and work well. Truly is plug and play.

Here is a video on the product from Jonathan Long. I've done the same thing down to the turn signals. I've used Rizoma for close to a decade or more.
https://youtu.be/bMvmY4L5KfY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts