Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone bought or used the pannier liners from the factory panniers..or liner from any pannier really. I was just wondering how useful they really were or if they just took up valuable space or if they are just a hassle.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I used them on my FJR and they are a nice addition, they effectively converted the side-opening bags to top-loading ... i.e. I could open the sidecase without spilling everything out. Also much easier to haul liners to tents and hotels than lugging sidecases around.

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
I have the factory liners and I think they work great. They help you pack and use all of the space in the unusual shape of the bags.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I too bought them for my'14 but haven't used them much. I like the idea of off loading liners when traveling rather than hard bags.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Great to know fellers!! Thanks for the input.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I just use waterproof drawstring gear bags that I've been using for years with my other bikes bags. I think I got them from parts unlimited for about $10 a piece. They fit perfect, one in each bag, with a little extra room due to the goofy shape of the bags for stuff like spare gloves, snack bars, etc

·
Registered
74 Posts
Has anyone bought or used the pannier liners from the factory panniers..or liner from any pannier really. I was just wondering how useful they really were or if they just took up valuable space or if they are just a hassle.
I'll let you know. I just got the shipping notice for the liners and the KQR bag kit. I've always thought bag liners would be better than other odd sized bags that didn't really fit the bags.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts