Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

Ordering OEM Panniers From Europe to U.S.

12K views 44 replies 18 participants last post by  PDP 
Did this also. Simply cannot beat the price compared to what Kawasaki USA wants for them.

Ordered on 8/22, just got notice from UPS for delivery on 9/9… I cannot wait 😁

In addition to all the other required parts, I ordered 99994-0866 - which should be with heat shield, without reflectors. I’ll post up some pics after they arrive.
I'm thinking about placing the order for the same heat-shielded version, can you confirm which of the other parts need to be ordered? Also, the total price I'm seeing (for all parts, if they are in fact needed) is $1194.28. Does that sound right to you? Seems to be quite a bit more than what others are paying, I'm trying to figure out the differences.

Thank you!

Thank you all very much for the replies and support, I can tell already this community is awesome. Glad to have joined, and glad to have purchased the 1000sx, it's absolutely awesome!

I submitted a support ticket today, and will detail the outcome here when it unfolds. The supply chain theory is probably correct, but still being nearly double the price seems whack.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.