Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parts change so fast and I haven't kept up with availability. What are my options for adding bags to my 2013?
OEM is likely no longer available and really spendy. I like the look of Givi v35s, but not sure if they make a fitment kit.
Anyone? Thanks.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Givi's work great on 2011-'13. I really liked the V35s. Lots of room, easy on/off, easy removable mounting rack so (almost) nothing shows with it removed. Very happy with mine.
You do need to move the rear turn signals and extend the wiring but for me it was easy and worth it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That looks great.....

RevZilla shows the racks, but out of stock. I wonder how hard it's going to be to find a set? Still looking.
Have you considered adding the light kit to the bags?

·
Registered
847 Posts
I don't know how difficult is will be to still get the mounting kits. I sold my Givi setup when I got my '14. I did not get the light kit for the bags. The bags only were mounted when I went on trips.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Parts change so fast and I haven't kept up with availability. What are my options for adding bags to my 2013?
OEM is likely no longer available and really spendy. I like the look of Givi v35s, but not sure if they make a fitment kit.
Anyone? Thanks.
A Givi fitment kit is still available - just google PLXR4100. I've used it for a long time on my 2013 with the V35s, works great, and the rapid release system allows you to remove/install the racks in a minute or two.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts