Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,512 Posts
Which is why I corrected myself thus making your post....unnecessary.
That's funny, because I felt it was necessary. Especially when your post wasn't there when I posted..

I'm not sure what to tell you. If you were bothered.. Post good, accurate info...the first time and there won't be any need to correct it?

Stop trusting press releases and do your own research. Done get suckered in when these companies shout..."New!New!" That also works. But, if you post incorrect info, expect and hope someone corrects it. This isn't facebook.

·
Registered
19 Posts
That's funny, because I felt it was necessary. Especially when your post wasn't there when I posted..

I'm not sure what to tell you. If you were bothered.. Post good, accurate info...the first time and there won't be any need to correct it?

Stop trusting press releases and do your own research. Done get suckered in when these companies shout..."New!New!" That also works. But, if you post incorrect info, expect and hope someone corrects it. This isn't facebook.
Here is the situation: I corrected myself. And instead of you recognizing that simple fact, you're wanting to double down. Just show a little maturity and stop being a dick.

·
Premium Member
13,512 Posts
Good job. You corrected your bad info...after it was pointed out to you. Jjs did it in a nice way, but why? Its words on a page. If your feelings get hurt, so what? If you get hurt, over typed words, that's more your issue than someone who is typing them. Especially when someone has to resort to name calling , this early. Dont do that. It makes you sound like Motoman.

I didnt see that post before mine went up....because it wasnt there. That happens within a discussion, but you decided to ...to what? To make me look bad? As if that could work.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I didnt see that post before mine went up....because it wasnt there. That happens within a discussion, but you decided to ...to what? To make me look bad? As if that could work.
My post went up approx. 17 minutes before your post did. You had enough time to see it before replying. It's not my responsibility that you didn't. Make you look bad? People can look at this interaction and form their own opinion. Good night.

·
Premium Member
13,512 Posts
17 minutes? It might have been 17 years and I still didnt see it. Sorry I hurt your feelings. How do I know you are telling the truth about the 17 minutes? Based on previous posts, you might be a full year off. Was it really 17 minutes, or 1 year and 17 minutes?

All my post did was agree with your CORRECTED information and show someone where they might look for correct, reliable info instead of what you posted.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Someone very impressive once gave me some advice: Influence and great leadership is not about being right, but how readily you are followed. The message is a fraction, its delivery the whole.

·
Registered
5,612 Posts
Someone very impressive once gave me some advice: Influence and great leadership is not about being right, but how readily you are followed. The message is a fraction, its delivery the whole.
That's sure some profound chit right there mate.
Hitler, Bin laden, and Charles Manson would agree strongly with that statement.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Be interesting to see if ANY bikes make it to the US this year. Shortages everywhere...and now oil prices and interest rates are fueling inflation fears. If the economy makes it into the new year without imploding, I'll be the first to be surprised.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts