Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good forum. Learned a lot so far. Bought a 2012 N1K last month and looking forward to getting out on it (other than putting around town) when the weather warms up.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Picked up a 2012 myself back in August. You'll love it. Lived northern Nevada myself for a while too. Love those wide open spaces.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Loving it how. started off with a KLR that I bought in 2014. Still have it. The Ninja is, uh..., just a little faster.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm in Gardnerville. Close enough to several Sierra passes (Monitor, Ebbetts, Sonora, Carson, etc) to keep me busy all Summer long.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
I'm in Gardnerville. Close enough to several Sierra passes (Monitor, Ebbetts, Sonora, Carson, etc) to keep me busy all Summer long.
All those passes are amazing riding... they may open a little later this year though!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Don't forget Highway 49 from Satley to Nevada City. They repaved it not too long ago, 50 or so miles of heaven.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts