Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts

I just ordered this windshield bracket from China for about 25usd. Meant more as a gps bracket but you should be able to add a 1 inch ram ball on there for your phone holder.

·
Registered
2021 Ninja 1000SX
127 Posts
I didn't use those handlebar mounts. All you need is a RAM mount ball with M10x1.25 threaded post. RAM® Ball Adapter with M10 X 1.25 Threaded Post I bought mine here.

That threads right into the hole that is covered up by a plastic cover. On the Ninja 1000, that threaded hole is not used. On other models (Z1000, Versys, etc.), it is used for mounting a mirror stalk.

Then just choose an extension length you like. Mine is medium, IIRC, but pretty sure short or long would also work fine.

View attachment 31077

More detail here: Ram phone and stock seat
Is this cap threaded in? I'm trying to figure out how in the world to get that plastic cap off - without damaging it

·
Registered
1 Posts
View attachment 31079

I just ordered this windshield bracket from China for about 25usd. Meant more as a gps bracket but you should be able to add a 1 inch ram ball on there for your phone holder.
So this obviously connects securely to screen. How does phone then connect to this bracket? What other 'bits & bobs' are needed to use this as a complete phone mount holder.??

·
Registered
Ninja 1000 sx MY 2021
17 Posts
Hi guys! I just bought a kawa ninja sx1000 2013 and after two rides, when accelerating really fast I get little tank slappers...This is my third bike and on all my other once I had a steering damper. I am wondering if it is possible to install a steering damper AND a phone holder on this bike?
Anyone has already done it?
I was thinking of a fork damper and a phone mount on the handle bars...
Thank you for your help and time!
Kawa power!
Hi guys! I just bought a kawa ninja sx1000 2013 and after two rides, when accelerating really fast I get little tank slappers...This is my third bike and on all my other once I had a steering damper. I am wondering if it is possible to install a steering damper AND a phone holder on this bike?
Anyone has already done it?
I was thinking of a fork damper and a phone mount on the handle bars...
Thank you for your help and time!
Kawa power!
Automotive tire Automotive lighting Motor vehicle Vehicle Plant

21 - 24 of 24 Posts