Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ninja 1000SX KQR Hard Saddlebag Cases with Trim Set, Color Panel, one-key system and brand new interior bag set. Shad 58X top case with black color panel, extra carbon fiber panel and passenger backrest pad. Shad bracket with Led brake light also included. Everything is in like new or brand new condition. Sold together or separately. All for $1450 or $775 for side cases and $675 for top case with bracket. 786 389 8638. 20210404_091329.jpg 20210404_091351.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Will the Shad mount and top case fit on the bike at the same time the KQR side cases are mounted? I recommend that you split this package into two parts, the Shad mount and top case as a separate package from the KQR side cases as many members of the forum already have the side case package.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's a good point. I think I'll split them up. Thanks. Yes, the side cases and the Shad top case all fit together. It is designed specifically for this application. The Shad bracket attaches under the tail section and not onto the holes where the hard cases attach.

·
Registered
2021 Ninja 1000 SX
7 Posts
That's a good point. I think I'll split them up. Thanks. Yes, the side cases and the Shad top case all fit together. It is designed specifically for this application. The Shad bracket attaches under the tail section and not onto the holes where the hard cases attach.
Hi Oboatman, Are you still selling the Shad 58X top case with black color panel, extra carbon fiber panel and passenger backrest pad ? Do you have a pic when you had the side cases and the top case on?
I already have the side cases coming but I know my passenger would appreciate the support of the backrest.
Thanks

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello 10000liver. Yes I will include a photo. Feel free to call me at 786-389-8638 if you have any further questions. The Shad top box with the backrest pad is extremely comfortable for the passenger. My girlfriend loved it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Ninja 1000 SX
7 Posts
Hello 10000liver. Yes I will include a photo. Feel free to call me at 786-389-8638 if you have any further questions. The Shad top box with the backrest pad is extremely comfortable for the passenger. My girlfriend loved it.
Hey thank you for pic. I didn't know there was a system to have both together at the same time (probably should have done some research).
I think I will have to wait before buying another thing for my Ninja...already bought a lot.
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts