Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My current bike is a Yamaha FJR but I will joining you all in the spring. I will be looking for a 2012 to 2014 abs. Can't wait! Always loved the look of this bike.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Love the look of the FJR and long for the riding comfort on super long tours... but I have to say the N1K holds its own. I do a few 2000 mile trips a year and lots of long weekends no problem. I will be interested in hearing a comparo between the FJR and N1K once you purchase your new steed.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Hi, I too had an FJR, an 06 & liked it a lot. Am considering going back to an FJR to replace a '10 FZ1. What year FJR do you have?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Mine is a 04 Gen1. 38, 000 miles. Two shields, forward pegs, fork brace, hyper pro suspension, two brothers exhaust, power commander, drivers backrest for stock seat, Givi top case, cree driving lights, usb port, oxford heated grips, completely rebuilt forks and I just put a new Sargent seat on it. I am sure I am missing something, lol. I too love the FJR but, just wanting something a little lighter and I have always wanted a Ninja 1000.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts