Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,
From Sydney Australia and just sold my Suzuki GSX1400 K6 and have a deposit down & waiting for my 2021 Ninja 1000 SX in graphite gray with panniers to arrive.I could not get hold of a 2020 model at all, as every one coming in from multiple shops are pre sold. The shop i have purchased from had 15 coming in, so these bikes are pretty popular for good reason.Will find out a rough delivery date soon, expecting end of Aug/Sept at this stage i hope.
I have been lurking around here for a little while and trying to get as much info as i can, but will have some basic questions of course, being a Newbie to the bike and will need to do a computer course to work out all the electronic options and operate the TFT lol.
My 1st question is What oil & tyres should i use LOL (only joking of course, i couldn't help myself :)

Cheers.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome, do you know what the differences are between the '21 and '20 model?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. Was told there will no difference, or only a minor cosmetic (decal) change if anything.
Basically, it just a later built 20, that is classed as a MY21 model.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome.

Reactions: Sweaty

·
Registered
2012 Ninja Z1000SX (Green)
13 Posts
Welcome, I'm hoping to jump up from my '12 to the '20/21 as soon as the first sells. Planning on the green at this stage.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts