Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Guy, I'm new to the forum but not the N1K.

I have a 2012 N1K with full Akrapovic carbon fiber race exhaust, Power Commander V, Power Commander Fuel Ignition Module, Ivan's FCE, Ivans PCV map, Speedo Healer, Yoshimura Fender eliminator, Motodynamics Sequential tail light, and now the 2014 Ninja 1000 KQR sadle bag kit.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Welcome
Is it riding season yet in MN? You go from a long snow filled winter to flooding. Hope you're high and dry.

You would be a charter member of the Mod Squad.

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
I'm Guy, I'm new to the forum but not the N1K.

I have a 2012 N1K with full Akrapovic carbon fiber race exhaust, Power Commander V, Power Commander Fuel Ignition Module, Ivan's FCE, Ivans PCV map, Speedo Healer, Yoshimura Fender eliminator, Motodynamics Sequential tail light, and now the 2014 Ninja 1000 KQR sadle bag kit.

Hey Guy
Looks sweet!
Any chance you can post some moe piccys of your bike up?
I'm most interested in this "KQR saddle bag kit".
Does it retrofit the new bags to the previous bikes?
Do they fit as "snug " as they do on the 2014?

Cheers,

Rob

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It is riding season, barely. All the good roads are shut down right now, and most of the lakes have "no wake" restrictions on them. Not to mention the mosquito's are the worst I've seen in 30 years.

I think I have done my fair share of mods on this bike and always looking for more. This winter I think I'm going to upgrade to the Ivan's ECU reflash for the extra 5 HP and 4 lb/ft of torque. I need to take advantage of every riding day I can so I'm not going to have my bike down for a month getting it done.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
444 Posts
I seriously doubt your bike would be down for a month to get Ivan to re-flash your ecu. I had him re-flash my ecu for a Yamaha FZ1 & it was done the same day he got it & back to me 2 days later. He's done a lot of work for me & I couldn't be happier.

Your bike is outsatnding!!! May I ask where you sourced the full Akro system? I can find slip ons but haven't seen full systems which I prefer.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I got it from Ivan. I'm not sure though. It certainly wasn't cheap!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts