Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,059 Posts
Houtex, the picture you posted, on the Ninja sx, made it look like your boot heal would rest on the exhaust pipe. Does it?

Another member mentioned he was concerned with this happening because the exhaust would damage his boot. Ive never had that problem, have you?

·
Registered
271 Posts
Houtex, the picture you posted, on the Ninja sx, made it look like your boot heal would rest on the exhaust pipe. Does it?

Another member mentioned he was concerned with this happening because the exhaust would damage his boot. Ive never had that problem, have you?
I have size 13 / 48 (sometimes 47) shoes - If I shuffle my foot back onto the pegs and ride on my toes / ball of the feet I will rest my boot on the exhaust pipe - Haven't damaged the shoes yet but its pretty close all the time.

·
Registered
'20 Kawasaki 1000SX, '18 KTM Super Duke R, '16 Yamaha FJR1300ES
171 Posts

Never. I do ride on the balls of my feet with my heels at an upward angle and I have the Akra slip-on. I also don't have size 13 feet like Minlak!

41 - 43 of 43 Posts