Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I picked up a 2011 Ninja 1000 last month to replace my Suzuki Boulevard I used for commuting. Now I can do double duty as a commuter and canyon carver.

I'm very happy with almost all aspects of this ride, the first thing I'd like to do is change the mirrors and seat, I'm so used to the cruiser with big mirrors and plush seating.

-Marc

·
Registered
971 Posts
Welcome Cali
for
nia Ninja warrior. I couldn't draw a bear to go with it.

I saw those logos everywhere during my vacation in LA. I'm jealous of your weather, lane splitting, Mexican food and lack of humidity and potholes. I was seriously impressed with Los Awesome. So what if the earth moves once in a while, that's the price of admission to paradise. Florida has hurricanes and Hawaii has active volcanoes. I even heard the Garden of Eden had snakes.

The only thing is , wow your gas is expensive. Do they make diesel bikes?
Then again, you don't have toll roads and I found the freeways more than manageable and not as bad as I was led to believe.

I went from a Suzuki Volusia to a sport bike too.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Hi Maruader,

I'm a bit further south of you and bought a brand new 13 N1K last year, having last had a ZX-9R E1 a few years back in the UK. Loving the all-year round riding weather and the Ninja as well. Head south for some great riding - the Ortega Highway is phenomenal!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts