Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
You did good Big D.

It took me purchasing 3 other bikes to find this one after I was bikeless for 8 years!

What are your first impressions of the Ninja?

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Welcome back big D i went 38 years before i got back into it, hope your enjoying much as i am.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Man I love this bike. I have owned it for about a month and find the riding position great unlike the Gixxer 750 I had before. After a long day on the 750 you feel it. The n1k is a dream. Love the snappy low end. I have two trips planned here soon if the weather allows. The first is the blue ridge park way from Front Royal to Cherokee Nc. That's rite at my back door in waynesboro va. The other is running the coast line from va to myrtle beach sc will have my full reviews then.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have a 2014 and have put about 9000 miles on her so far. Mine is all green but I do like the black tank on yours. The only thing that I had to do was put tires on it everything else I wanted to do. I live in Lincolnton NC so I ride all of the parkway and up into Tennessee. Just about to switch it up a little and head up into Georgia mountains. I rode the coast from VA to SC a couple of times but it gets boring, to many straight roads. These ninjas need curves and a lot of them. Might see you around this summer. You have picked out a great bike.

·
Registered
270 Posts
Beautiful bike,m Congrats!

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome Big D... glad to hear you are lovin' the bike! Lots of great info here and helpful people when and if you decide to start mods.

Reactions: landman
1 - 10 of 10 Posts