Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was at the local bike show yesterday looking at the '15 Ninja when one of the people manning the booth asked if I wanted a deal on a blue 14. Let's just say the deal was hot enough I got my friend to phone my wife to get permission to pull the trigger. She would at least be polite to him and have a few moments to think about it before he passed the phone back. I received reluctant permission and closed the deal. By the time I got home my wife had called both daughters and seemed in a good mood. There is also a new condition that I have to buy her a present of equal value.

·
Registered
971 Posts
Welcome
Your location?

It's always good to have the CFO sign off on all major purchases. Balance of power is a delicate tight rope walk without a net.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Calgary.

Well without getting her blessing she might have grounds to tell me I now have permission to look for wife#2. :)

·
Registered
60 Posts
The "buy me a gift of equal value" must be a universal wife thing. Mine does the same thing every time I buy a new toy. :) I think they learn it in a secret class in high school.
Congrats on the new Ninja!

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Congrats and welcome KR! Your wife training is going well. Right now I'm working on giving my wife the idea I should upgrade from a 2012 to a 2015... I planted the seed by telling her about ABS and how safe it is... pretty soon I'll fake an "almost wreck" and Boom! She'll get the idea I should upgrade.... :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts