Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Ninja 1000 folks. I just picked up a 2011 model with some nice goodies on it and thought I might join the inmates here. I still have my '03 ZRX-1200 along with a garage full of dual sport, vintage off-road, and vintage moto-crossers.
I owned the first Ninja, a '94 GPz900. Had two of them actually, fun bikes. But my first real street bike was a '80 GPz550. That was a really fun little bike. I'm 57 yrs young with some medical issues and have just been through a divorce after 20 years of marriage and want to live on my terms and do things my way, so I'm going to travel some on the Ninja and check some thing off of the bucket list. I'm more of a lurker, but I'll throw my 2 cents in every now & then. I hope everyone rides safe.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome to the forum... sounds like you have an awesome array of bikes to start the next chapter in your life. Looking forward to your posts!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Welcome Panhandle
Lake City, Tallahassee, Pensacola, Panama City?

When you said first Ninja, you meant '84, like the one Tom Cruise had in Top Gun.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Correction

Cantonment, just north of Pensacola. You're right! The "Top Gun" Ninja.
I don't know if it was a brain fart, key stroke slip, or no proof reading, or all three... But time does get away from us really fast. On a side note, I went from the '80 GPz550 to a '83 Suzuki GS1100E, then to the '84 Ninja 900R. All wonderful bikes that I wish I still had today.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Welcome!

I saw a meme that said: You never see a motorcycle parked outside a psychiatrist office. I think that is applicable for a lot of us :) good luck on that list!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I recognize you

I remember your moniker from the ZRX Owners site. I bet you and I are just two among many former ZRX owners with Ninja 1000s.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts