Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. My name is John and I am a passionate motorcyclist and began my addiction in 2003 with a VFR 800. I have always preferred sport touring bikes that are a little more on the sport side of the equation and for me the Ninja 1000 is the perfect fit.

I enjoy weekend rides with friends but my favorite thing is putting the bags on and hitting the road for a few days of solo riding in the Appalachian mountains ......it's great therapy. I also have done some track days and recently bought a ZX6R which may see some track duty this year.

In joining this forum I hope to gain more knowledge and make a few new friends.

Cheers..........John.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome John! A lot of info here and generally helpful people. A lot of unbiased and open people not total fanboys as well. Looks like you've already done a lot to your N1K already but there is still room for even more. ;)

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hello all. My name is John and I am a passionate motorcyclist and began my addiction in 2003 with a VFR 800. I have always preferred sport touring bikes that are a little more on the sport side of the equation and for me the Ninja 1000 is the perfect fit.

I enjoy weekend rides with friends but my favorite thing is putting the bags on and hitting the road for a few days of solo riding in the Appalachian mountains ......it's great therapy. I also have done some track days and recently bought a ZX6R which may see some track duty this year.

In joining this forum I hope to gain more knowledge and make a few new friends.

Cheers..........John.
Welcome! It is a great compromise for someone who likes a lot of sport in their touring. I had the FJR 1300 which as a little too much tour in my sport. I have the ZX6R which I love, but the riding position doesn't agree with my 50 year old neck and back unfortunately. I have not had the opportunity to do many day long/weekend long rides, but I hope to change that in the future.

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome aboard John from another John. Sounds like you picked the right bike for the type of riding you do...

·
Registered
154 Posts
Hi John. Yup...same cowasockee...hahaha

And John is a terrific rider!

Reactions: sprockethead

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi John. Yup...same cowasockee...hahaha

And John is a terrific rider!
Thanks......looking forward to seeing you and the rest of the LSB crew this summer. Will not be long now!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts