Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
16,080 Posts
You shut your mouth! So, are you trying to say seeing behind you is what mirrors are for?

Great mod. Kawasaki should be embarrassed.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I looked at the bar end mirror options but they protrude out further than the bar ends and are half the mirror real estate of the stock mirrors. I split lanes in Los Angeles traffic with inches to spare at the widest, which are my bar ends. I can't have mods outside of my bar ends.

The cost of the mod is $6 for the clamps, I just replaced the back ends of the factory clamps and of course what ever mirror you wish, this particular model is $17 from EMGO which are as big as the stock mirrors. I just used block-off plates $9 to cover the holes.

All from fleebay.

·
Registered
966 Posts
I finally tried these mirrors. They are small and low profile BUT with if you wear gloves with knuckle protection, they will rub and hit the mirror often.
I didn't get a better view and the gap between them and the end of grips is too much.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.