Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I just purchased a blue 2014 Ninja 1000. I traded a red 2008 Ninja 650R. This 1000 is a leftover model so that it is new with complete warranty. I am enjoying the difference between these two bikes. Looking forward to a long ride. It is a great advantage to have a place like this to go to with my questions and concerns, Thanks.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Hello, I just purchased a blue 2014 Ninja 1000. I traded a red 2008 Ninja 650R. This 1000 is a leftover model so that it is new with complete warranty. I am enjoying the difference between these two bikes. Looking forward to a long ride. It is a great advantage to have a place like this to go to with my questions and concerns, Thanks.
PICS BRO PICS! Grats on the bike..

You didn't list your bike history at all, was the 650 your first bike?

·
Registered
6,095 Posts
Welcome, a good place to come for knowledge on the ninja. Happy riding

·
Registered
64 Posts
Welcome! I am loving mine more as I get the miles on it. Still in the break-in period which is really trying my patience!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Only 300 miles on this bike, I am looking forward to a long ride.
I will post soon picture soon.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.