Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, i m from Quebec Canada and i have buy a brand new ninja 1000ABS 2014 green, i will receive it when the winter finish... It s my 3er bike; my first, a kawasaki KLR650 2008 buy new too, for run everywhere and for beginner, it was ok. My second bike, it was a Versys 650 2012, uses buy, i wanna more power and more for the road, it s was ok. But it s was not 100% for the road.... i dont like Harley Davidson, custom and chrome, and don t like V twin engine. I think a have do the right choice, with luggage option include. It s a very beautiful bike!!!!!!

NB; sorry for my bad english

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome aboard. The 2014 green is the fastest year and color!

·
Registered
64 Posts
Hi, i m from Quebec Canada and i have buy a brand new ninja 1000ABS 2014 green, i will receive it when the winter finish... It s my 3er bike; my first, a kawasaki KLR650 2008 buy new too, for run everywhere and for beginner, it was ok. My second bike, it was a Versys 650 2012, uses buy, i wanna more power and more for the road, it s was ok. But it s was not 100% for the road.... i dont like Harley Davidson, custom and chrome, and don t like V twin engine. I think a have do the right choice, with luggage option include. It s a very beautiful bike!!!!!!

NB; sorry for my bad english
You should really enjoy the power on the N1K after those bikes. The power delivery is nice, so it should be no problem while you are getting used to the bike. I find it to be an extremely to ride. It is hard to look at snow/cold when you have a shiny new bike to break in!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Bienvenue! (I am such a show-off)

Seriously, Great to have you on-board. I also recently joined this forum and it is a wealth of information.

Where in Quebec are you from? I travelled through Montreal and Quebec City long ago. Really enjoyed my time there.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Bienvenue! (I am such a show-off)

Seriously, Great to have you on-board. I also recently joined this forum and it is a wealth of information.

Where in Quebec are you from? I travelled through Montreal and Quebec City long ago. Really enjoyed my time there.
My wife is from Quebec/Montreal, and consequently I have spent quite a bit of time there with her family. I finally made it to Quebec City a few years ago and that is a very beautiful place. If anyone has a chance to get up there (when it is warm), definitely don't miss the opportunity.

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome! Great place to ride where you are at. I like Montreal and worked there for some time. I had a great time at the both the Jazz Festival and PoutineFest. I wish I had had my bike there with me. On other place I'd love to ride would be Nova Scotia. I was working in Halifax for some time as well and really loved the forests there.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Are you still in Montreal? I am not to far from their. If you are, have you heard anything about the orange Julep? Every Thursday around 19H00 to 22H00 bikers from all around meet up their to talk bike and show off your rides. You can enjoy their special orange juice and sometime you can see a few exotic cars. Make sure to check it out. I'v also heard of a bike meet in wasaga beach Ontario this summer.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts