Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just picked up my 2021 Ninja 1000 SX on Saturday November 20 and then my insurance expired on the 21st. My baby is now tucked away for the winter.馃槩 I'm 72 years young, been riding for over 50 years, mainly bikes on the sporty side. My last 3 rides where 2 Concours 14's and in February 2019 downsized to a new 2018 Ninja 650 KRT edition. The few km/miles that I was able to do on the N1K put a big grin on my face, can't wait to follow you guys here and looking forward to next riding season. This bike is the real thing folks!!馃弽馃挩馃惛

Premium Member
Western Canada? Where can you be in western Canada these days and not be under water???? All my favorite spots in BC have been in the news because they're under water!

Same age and on my 3rd Ninja 1000 ('18). Washington stater here and a favorite direction to head (prior to 2020) was north. Hope you get your roads restored soonest!

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum!

Reactions: NinjaFrogg

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Western Canada? Where can you be in western Canada these days and not be under water???? All my favorite spots in BC have been in the news because they're under water!

Same age and on my 3rd Ninja 1000 ('18). Washington stater here and a favorite direction to head (prior to 2020) was north. Hope you get your roads restored soonest!

Oh yeah, welcome to the forum!
Thanks kenors, living in a high-rise has it's advantages I guess.馃槈 You're right, a lot of my favorite roads have been destroyed as well. It will be interesting to see if we can go back in some of them next season. Crazy weather we're having for sure, and it's not over yet.馃槼

A favorite of mine was also go riding in your neck of the woods, hopefully we can resume doing that next season and maybe you and I could hook-up now and then?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts