Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I just picked up a 2012 Ninja 1000. I've been riding about 5 years or so on my my first bike which is an '04 zx6r. I love that bike and regret having to sell it but I'm very happy with my recent purchase and we just don't have the roads down here to do a supersport justice :( I traveled about 4 hours to Daytona to pick up my new bike and I rode it back yesterday only stopping once for fuel and I'm already loving this thing. I hope to learn a bit more about it and get some advice on modifications. It already has a motodynamic fender eliminator and integrated tail light, ISO grips and a 190/55 rear tire. Next I plan on doing a RAM cell phone mount and usb adapter, Sargent seat, and bar end mirrors and frame sliders. Then will come power adders. Thanks for any help!

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Welcome aboard dutin! Glad you are enjoying the bike so far. Plenty of great advice on mods here just ask!

·
Registered
5,756 Posts
Welcome from south georgia, check out the sw- motech ninja 1000 gps mount that bolts to the bike at the front of the tank im loving mine. I guess its already getting hot in your area lol, have fun modding

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcomes! And yes, Mark59 it's getting very hot down here:eek: Year-round riding is nice but the summers get to be miserable especially since I'm not a shorts and tank top rider. I guess it's time to make a trip to the dragon and some cooler weather :) And I'll look into that mount for sure.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts