Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy, new guy here. I've been riding for nearly 50 years, I am a huge road race fan and motorcycle nut. I rode on and off road until 2007 when I gave up the dirt and have owned over 50 motorbikes in my lifetime. I have a green 2014 Ninja 1000 ABS, OEM panniers, Bags Connection tank bag ring, TomTom Rider GPS, R&G rad guard, Scorpion Serket Taper slip-ons, HealTech gear indicator, Steering stem ball GPS mount, Kawasaki Accessory Gel Seat, slightly chopped rear fender overhang and I run Bridgestone T30s. I also own a 2014 Honda CB500F I use for running around the Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. I have two sons that both ride, Brian 2015 Yamaha FZ09 and Steven 2014 Yamaha FZ1.

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Welcome aboard keith, good bunch of guys here that know there stuff on the ninja, so any questions will result in answers. That 500 is a sweet ride isnt i love mine, its hard to beat that mpg they produce. Happy riding

·
Registered
828 Posts
Welcome Keith! You've done a lot of mods already. Surprised you haven't done the Ivan's ECU reflash yet. Really makes a huge difference.

I am working in your area at the moment. If the weather was better I might just ride there but still a bit too cold to slog through on a 1,500 mile ride.

Enjoy your ride and see if there are any other cool mods you might want to do. Good to keep riding in the family as well. My kids, well young adults now, love to ride as well.

·
Registered
709 Posts
Welcome Keith. Joined recently myself. I've already been pointed to some key mods by the braintrust that is this forum. Glad to have you on board.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Howdy Keith! I'm in Texas too (Lewisville ). Been riding about the same years as you and have managed to almost work my way through as many bikes! Currently have a 2011 N1K and a 2011 Harley Ultra Classic Limited.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts