Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

new guy from long island

4K views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  KINGGEORGE714 
#1 ·
hey I just bought a 2014 ninja 1000 have only put 4 miles on it :D but I can't wait to put more as the weather turns warmer. I'll be putting pictures up later today I have installed a fender eliminator kit , t-rex frame sliders ,an integrated tail light, and a seat cowl it makes the bike look much sportier i'm looking to change the handle bars to something a bitt lower and possibly installing adjustable rear sets, for now until I break in the engine.

#2 ·
Welcome to the newest and most nutritious N1k forum known to Earthlings.

You probably won't be riding this Thursday either. Let's shoot the groundhog and start riding in March.

What made you pick t-rex over other frame sliders? I put T-Rex on my previous Ninja 300.
+

#6 ·
Welcome to the newest and most nutritious N1k forum known to Earthlings.

You probably won't be riding this Thursday either. Let's shoot the groundhog and start riding in March.

What made you pick t-rex over other frame sliders? I put T-Rex on my previous Ninja 300.
+

Honestly it was the price it was a full kit for $120 and my friend who own a 2012 z100 and a 2013 zx10r said it was very easy to install witch I must agree with

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.