Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello- My name is Mort. Last Friday, I picked up my new green Ninja 1000 ABS.
I am already falling in love with it. I am 62 and live in Coral Springs, Florida which is in the southeast part of the state. I have been riding since I was around 15 years old and also own a highly modified 2009 Harley XR 1200 Sportster. Just getting started with my mods. Looking forward to searching for advice, posting results, and asking questions. Mort

·
Registered
444 Posts
First to say Welcome! I'm a snowbird in Florida(Zephyrhills) & returning to NY near end of April. Great choice of bike/color. Mod fever is incurable. :D

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Mort, you need to take your clients for a ride on the ninja...perhaps even form a gang...

That xr1200 is the only Harley I've ever liked and imagined owning. Welcome, sir!

·
Registered
627 Posts
I've owned two different Hogs...a new 73 shovel super glide....i was younger then...and a 96 dyna low rider...other bikes were 66 bonny and a couple of Ducati's....this N1J will be the most advanced powerful motorbike yet...i can't wait...almost pulled the trigger today..need to get a couple of ducks in line first........but its going to happen soon..in blue i think.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts