Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went with the m4. They look and sound awesome without being too loud. Wasn't sure about the logo at first but it matches the Kawasaki and 1000 logos almost perfectly. Also did the Motodynamic fender eliminator.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys! I like them more each time I ride. They sound really throaty. They went on in less than 10 minutes and use all of the factory hardware and gaskets.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Thanks guys! I like them more each time I ride. They sound really throaty. They went on in less than 10 minutes and use all of the factory hardware and gaskets.
They look just like mine. Not too loud, and like you say, real throaty especially when you gas it. Also, as you experienced, the install is super-easy and the fit is perfect. BTW, the way they splay out, you have more room for spools.

·
Registered
483 Posts
the M4's on my gsrx were really loud, even with all the oem crap still in place... I liked them but there wasn't a cop around that didn't hear me.

·
Registered
156 Posts
the M4's on my gsrx were really loud, even with all the oem crap still in place... I liked them but there wasn't a cop around that didn't hear me.
Maybe the cats on this bike tones down the M4's. I don't think they are particularly loud but do sound good when you're on the gas.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts