Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in the USA ordered from Moto-CNC?

I ordered these risers and received a confirmation of the order but no responses to my email follow up. Just looking for an estimated ship date but no telling if they are dealing with the same BS we are.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Has anyone in the USA ordered from Moto-CNC?

I ordered these risers and received a confirmation of the order but no responses to my email follow up. Just looking for an estimated ship date but no telling if they are dealing with the same BS we are.

I got mine from MURPH KITS in the USA ... Took about 12 days to get them...Love them too

·
Registered
11 Posts
slydo, I am not sure what you are trying to say.
What I saw on the MOTO-CNC it is a base that you have to put on top of fork adjustment (in RED)... Mine are going in the handle ..in Purple... The only draw back with mine is ...I can not lower the angle of the clutch and brake lever as I will like...

Attachments

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gotcha, hopefully the CNC spacers work well. I also am not sure if I can access the fork adjustment screw with them installed, it may be as simple a drilling an hole in the spacer.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well, they arrived today and look awesome, very well machined. I do plan to drill an access hole for fork adjustments. Trial fit since I am meeting some friends for a Shiner in a bit.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts