Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in the USA ordered from Moto-CNC?

I ordered these risers and received a confirmation of the order but no responses to my email follow up. Just looking for an estimated ship date but no telling if they are dealing with the same BS we are.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Has anyone in the USA ordered from Moto-CNC?

I ordered these risers and received a confirmation of the order but no responses to my email follow up. Just looking for an estimated ship date but no telling if they are dealing with the same BS we are.

I got mine from MURPH KITS in the USA ... Took about 12 days to get them...Love them too

·
Registered
12 Posts
slydo, I am not sure what you are trying to say.
What I saw on the MOTO-CNC it is a base that you have to put on top of fork adjustment (in RED)... Mine are going in the handle ..in Purple... The only draw back with mine is ...I can not lower the angle of the clutch and brake lever as I will like...

Attachments

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Gotcha, hopefully the CNC spacers work well. I also am not sure if I can access the fork adjustment screw with them installed, it may be as simple a drilling an hole in the spacer.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Well, they arrived today and look awesome, very well machined. I do plan to drill an access hole for fork adjustments. Trial fit since I am meeting some friends for a Shiner in a bit.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I rode 410 miles yesterday, 10 hours with various stops and the longest about an hour at my sisters. I like the risers but I am not so sure the added height is worth the 100.00, it's not bad by any means but as so many have pointed out the flat bar position is not the best.

I am pretty certain since I don't see selling the bike will be Apex 4" risers where I think I will get the rise from the Moto-CNC but drop the bar ends and also pull the bars back a bit.

·
Registered
965 Posts
Yeah, that’s my fault, I should have explained better.... did you find with the more
“ sit up” position that the pressure points on the seat changed ?

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
No, it's about the same for lean angle so not much change on the seat. But I also think the Ergo seat just works for me. I rode 380 miles yesterday over 9 hours and felt fine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts