Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

Registered
not surprisingly a British bike came in at number one overall. Though I rode that tiger and it's pretty good.

Who would have thunk "all-rounder" was even a category? Maybe there should be an Oscar for that.:)

Registered
I have a buddy with a Tiger. He loves it and only stranded him twice in the first 10k miles.

It makes MY logic that as a 1 bike owner the Ninja is the right one for me. It's gotta do everything from get groceries to track time relatively well. Same as my old VFRs that won this (newly invented) category for 10+ years.

They do have an Oscar for this. It's called the "lifetime achievement award."

Registered
2018 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
Most of the winners are in-line with the reviews that you are seeing. I was surprised by a couple though - Multi 950, Interceptor 650 and the HD Livewire....

Registered
I gave up on these lists when Dirt Rider magazine called the Cannondale dirt bike their "Bike of the year". It was funny because the bike never ran long enough for them to test. It blew a hole in its case after the electric start jammed. I saw that. Second, it was so bad, the company had to file for bankruptcy.

Registered
2018 Kawasaki Ninja 1000
I am sure that most of these are "influenced" results but the rest are in line with we have experienced / read about.

I would really agree completely on few of them - Ninja 1000, S1000RR...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts