Kawasaki Ninja 1000 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! wanted to know if the m4 exhaust will work with the 2014 oem bags? theres little info on exhaust fit with the bags. :mad: and other exhaust for $1000 to $1300 for sound? AND SLIP ON!!!???? Christ that's robbery!!!!!!!!!:(

·
Registered
971 Posts
Yeah it's a slow forum.

this is the thread to check:
2014 N1K with bags exhaust option

I can't see how urban brawlers would be a problem. They don't go past the passenger peg. I got the black ones for $275.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks man! I ended up using google. I guess one guy had problems with brawlers heating his bags up. tony do u run bags?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have an '11 model with the M4's and the factory Givi bags with no heat issues except the slip on's are too loud for me. I guess I am am just getting too old. I also miss some bottom end off idle due to the valves in the exhaust being disconnected. I am going back to the stockers and will have these M4's for sale in the near future if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I have an '11 model with the M4's and the factory Givi bags with no heat issues except the slip on's are too loud for me. I guess I am am just getting too old. I also miss some bottom end off idle due to the valves in the exhaust being disconnected. I am going back to the stockers and will have these M4's for sale in the near future if anyone is interested.
Are you interested in selling the M4's?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts